- Born 5-19-54, Oberammergau, West Germany, Federal German Republic.
- Mixed German and American parentage.
- Returned to United States 09-Aug-1957.
- Graduated Masconoma Technical School, 16-May-1972.
- Full ROTC training then available at high school level.
- Graduated with certificates in electronics and communications equipment, as well as a Level 05 Certificate in Russian Languages.
- Subject joined the United States Navy, 19-May-1972.
- Sent to China Lakes Naval Air Station to complete basic training and for further training in electronics and communications.
- Subject MOS – 16-Sep-1972.
- At subject’s request, TDY’d 03-Oct-1972 Naval Communication Center, Saigon, South Vietnam.
- Remained in South Vietnam theater until cessation of naval and air hostilities on 27-Aug-1973.
- On 04-Sep-1973, subject again, and on request, TDY’d Subic Bay, Pacific Theater of Operations Naval Command Center.
- Discharged honorably United States Navy 19-May-1976.
- Immediately thereafter joined United States Naval Reserves, Active Status.
- Remained United States Naval Reserves active status doing two tours.
- Transferred and relisted, inactive service United States Naval Reserves.
- Subject retires United States Naval Reserves 19-May-1988 at the Reserve Officers Rank of Lt. Commander.